TREM – Place of our Sanctuary
TREM Place of Our Sanctuary is a multicultural, family loving church committed to nation building, and we equip individuals to fulfil purpose in order to make a difference in their community.
We are a church with a passion for people and a deep commitment to service. Our divine mandate is to influence positive changes and decision making in our community, by bringing the good news of Jesus Christ into every home and to all men.
As a fellowship of believers, we come together to declare the glory of the Lord Jesus as King. As a community of people bound by true love, we celebrate and promote the diversity of purpose, personality and nature.
At TREM Place of Our Sanctuary we understand that the key to transformation is information. This is why we empower every individual that walks through our doors with the word of God, and our ultimate goal is the restoration of divine order and godly life style in everyday living.
It is our desire that TREM Place of Our Sanctuary would be your place to learn about God’s love, to fellowship with other believers and where you may come to know the God of possibilities.
TREM MISSION STATEMENT
This is a place that we gather together in quality praise and worship of the true and living God; equipped with the word of God for growth and fellowship with one another in covenant relationship, and released to make a formidable impact in our world for the kingdom.
TREM is BIG ENOUGH TO CONTAIN YOU AND SMALL ENOUGH TO REACH YOU, and powerful enough to deal with anything the devil brings against you. Here we do not look at the bigness of our problems, but the bigness of our God.
- We provide an environment for quality praise and worship, warm fellowship and the study of the word of God.
- We provide training opportunities for personal career and spiritual development.
- We influence positive changes in our community by offering our talents, skills and professional capabilities in the place of service.
- We provide support and encouragement for disadvantaged individuals and families through counselling, prayers and the alleviation of poverty.
To influence policy and decision making in our community, in order to achieve positive changes.
Our vision is to influence positive changes through partnerships within our community by providing an enabling environment for spiritual growth, in order for people to use their gifts, talents and skills in the propagation of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To add value to lives through empowerment and supportive relationships, promoting self-confidence, trust in God and faith in the goodness of man.
The 3-Ds of TREM, Discover, Develop and Deploy, is the framework that underpins the delivery of our empowerment initiatives, to ensure that every man achieves greatness for the benefit of our generation.
- We support each man to discover their purpose
- We enable each man to develop the necessary skills required to function in their purpose
- We provide opportunities for each man to deploy their skills and talents in key areas of the community, for maximum impact and benefit
- To preach and teach kingdom principles.
- Provide training and development opportunities.
- Provide for fellowship and partnerships through community activities.
- Provide guidance and support in the pursuit of divine purpose.
- Provide platforms for the expression of gifts and talents.
- Providing success for the next generation.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That salvation has been provided for through Jesus Christ for all men.
- In the vicarious and atoning death of Christ through his shed blood.
- In the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.
- Water Baptism in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In the power endowing, baptism of the Holy Spirit for everyone that believes.
- That divine healing is provided for in the redemptive work of Christ and it is available to every believer.
- In the Lord’s Supper or Holy Communion
- We believe in sanctification (holiness).
- That the church refers to all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal saviour.
- We believe in Christ coming to take away His church.
- We believe in the final Judgment and in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in Tithes and Offerings.
- We believe in Matrimony. Marriage between one man and one woman shall be binding for life.
Purpose is the focal theme of our ministry; it explains our differences and connects our diversity.
Excellence is the flavour of our ministry; making best quality a common experience.
Empowerment is the mission of our ministry; to bring every man to the level of optimum competence.
Faithfulness is the strength of our ministry; loyalty and accountability to God alone.
Fellowship is the foundation of our ministry; the bedrock that attracts God’s approval.
Service is the nature of our ministry; the path to fullness of life and true greatness.
The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) was officially launched on the 4th of January 1981. The ministry, which took off from a humble beginning in an uncompleted building in Nigeria, has grown into a household name with over 160 branches in 10 nations of the world.
The ministry has her World Headquarters at Obanikoro, Lagos, Nigeria. With pastoral staff strength of over 200 men and women of God drawn across the land, the ministry has kept alive the vision of Jesus Christ, which is to go to the entire world and make disciples of all nations. The ministry has several ministry arms, all geared at reaching the “unreached” wherever they can be found. And also, the ministry embarks on different events and projects that are directed towards reaching the underprivileged and giving them a new lease of life.
TREM Place of Our Sanctuary was birthed on the 3rd of July 1998, in the city of London, as part of the global drive to achieve the mission of the ministry. The branch has since grown into a vibrant spiritual centre in the city of Hammersmith and Fulham, bringing healing and hope into the lives of men.